Sharing 3D models with clients for comments, feedback, and approval can be an effective way to ensure that a project stays on track and meets the desired specifications. Here are some tips for sharing 3D models with clients in order to get their input and approval:
- Use a cloud-based platform: By using a cloud-based platform, we're partical to GazeAR (obviously), you can easily share 3D models with clients and collaborate in real-time. This allows for quick feedback and ensures that everyone is working with the most up-to-date version of the model.
- Provide clear instructions: Before sharing the 3D model, make sure to provide clear instructions on how to view and interact with it. This will help the client understand what they are looking at and how to provide feedback.
- Highlight specific areas: If you are seeking feedback on specific aspects of the 3D model, make sure to highlight these areas and provide context for the client. This will help them understand what you are looking for and provide more targeted feedback.
- Set deadlines: To ensure that the feedback process stays on track, it’s a good idea to set deadlines for when you would like to receive feedback from the client. This will help ensure that the project stays on schedule.
- Incorporate client feedback: Once you have received feedback from the client, make sure to incorporate their suggestions and revisions into the 3D model. This will help ensure that the final product meets their expectations.
By following these tips, you can effectively share 3D models with clients and get their comments, feedback, and approval. This will help ensure that your project stays on track and meets the desired specifications.